Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's official...I suck at BLOGGING. (note the date of the last entry)

I completely forgot that I even had this thing. What ever could have made me forget? Was it the addition of my third child and the complete chaos that has ruled my life since? Or was it lack of time due to my full time job as a high school student pastor?(I've resigned to give attention to my other passion...my children) OR was it the fact that I have recently made the decision to go back to school to pursue a Masters in Psychology, therefore, only writing when it's required?
Whatever the reason, I'm back and ready to tackle "the blog."
Now follow me on a journey as a full-time mom of three, student, wife and fully devoted follower of Christ. God is leading me in a new direction and I am so ready for this adventure!

No comments: